Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Master, Master! where are you? How do I know who I am? So that I can know who you are!
What is Nature? What is this Mystery we call life? Is there anything I should know? Can I know with My Mind? A Mind sharpened with Intelligence? And suppose I cultivate all good habits and start leading a life of compassion towards all? Will the True Nature of my existence be revealed to me? How will I know of any revelation? Will I experience something Super Human?
Will I be endowed with Mysterious Powers? Will I become a lucky person and turn wealthy?
Tell me why I should bother with these questions? Why should I not be satisfied with my achievements and apply my Mind at furthering my own interests. After all, as you sow, so you reap!
So why should I not sow the seeds of my intelligence and reap more and more wealth for myself?
And lead a life filled with fun and joy!

Why should I bother about My Nature? I know My Nature already! I am intelligent, outgoing, handsome or pretty and care for myself and my life! I am blessed and so Why should I tax my brain to know something which nobody knows?

Well, well, well. There is no end to these questions! And mind you, the questions rise, rise and rise into infinity!!

The fact that We Human beings are ever filled with questions is the reason to strive to know our true selves! For, the moment, we start getting a glimpse of our true selves, these questions start disappearing one after the other! And we progress towards a calm and clear Mind!

A calm and clear Mind will work millions of times more efficiently than a disturbed Mind!

A Mind can be called disturbed when questions after questions rise and remain UN-answered!

And a disturbed Mind, we all know is the root cause of decease and ill-health of numerous kinds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment